Saturday, February 7, 2009

Happy 1/2 Birthday!

Adrian is 6 months old now, I can't believe it! Every day is a new adventure for us. She is growing by leaps and bounds. Adrian is eating solid foods now. She's also starting to sit up! Ben and I are feverishly trying to babyproof before she discovers her feet. Last weekend we took a family trip down to the Atlanta High Museum. Adrian thought that everyone was being way too quiet so she started to babble at the top of her lungs. I think she enjoyed hearing her voice echo off the walls. It was really cute to us, but I'm sure the other guests weren't all that impressed. I'll keep you updated as she continues to reach new mile stones. Thank you for all your love and support of our new family!
Love, Jess

1 comment:

Matt and Brooke said...

She is growing so much. Sitting up will give her a new perspective on like. I just love her piercing blue eyes. She's looking more and more like a perfect combination of the two of you everyday!